Ever since we heard about the fairytale Cinderella, we all know that a simple pair of shoes – or glass slippers – can change our life. Wearing the perfect pair of shoes can do so much for our attitude. In both – good and bad – ways unfortunately. I guess we all know the feeling when we found the most amazing heels and we can’t wait to finally wear them and then when we wear them, our feet start to hurt like hell immediately. Ouch! That’s definitely an example where the shoes won’t help our attitude because we just can’t feel confident with hurting feet no matter how hard we try. Everyone who says different either lies or earns my whole respect.
Now imagine the same feeling like when we found the most amazing heels just now they fit perfectly and are comfy. Can you already feel the boost of your attitude? I do and that’s what I love about heels, or shoes in general. They have an essential part in every outfit and either lift the look and your attitude or not. If not we should consider getting rid of them maybe by selling them online or giving them away. Who knows maybe they are the perfect pair for someone else just not for us.
Our must have shoes
Let’s just focus on the perfect shoes. The ones who fit perfect. The ones who are comfy and we get the feeling like we could conquer the world in them. Let’s call them our “we can’t live without” shoes.
- Sneaker : the allrounder, because we can pair them with everything. No hesitation, just do it.
- Chunky boots : the fancy allrounder, because they make every outfit instantly a bit more exciting.
- Ankle boots : the allrounder with a little bit more elegance and chic but still suitable for every day use.
- Flats : the part-time allrounder, because unfortunately these shoes are made for mostly dry streets and warmer temperatures.
- Sandals : the summer must have, because it works with every summer look I know.
- Slouchy boots : the warmer alternative to ankle boots and a good way to wear all the gorgeous transition pieces.
- Heels : the epitome of elegance, because there is no other way to get an outfit more sophisticated.
- Kitten heels : the suitable for every day use heels, because it’s less elegant than heels but still very much stylish.
- Mules : the epitome of sexy shoes, because the instantly add this special something sexy vibe to every outfit.